Melissa Kraemer Badtke – Safe Routes to School Coordinator
- Melissa has been working with communities and schools on their local safe routes to school programs since 2007. In 2009, Melissa worked in partnership with Wisconsin Department of Transportation to pilot the first Regional Safe Routes to School Program in Wisconsin. She coordinates all aspects and activities of the Regional SRTS Program.
- 920.751.4770 ext. 6828 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauron Clark– Planner – Safe Routes to School
- Lauron has been with ECWRPC since October 2014. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh with a Bachelor of Science degree in Urban and Regional Planning. Lauron’s primary focus is on the Regional Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Program and collaborating with local SRTS coalitions. Lauron primarily works with Fond du Lac, Outagamie, Shawano, and Waupaca Counties.
- 920.751.4770 ext. 6816 |email@example.com
Ashley Tracy – Planner – Safe Routes to School
- Ashley has been with ECWRPC and the regional SRTS program since August 2016. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Community Health Education. Her primary role as a SRTS planner is to focus on the regional SRTS program and collaborate with local SRTS coalitions and local schools to promote and sustain the program. Ashley primarily works with Winnebago, Menominee, Calumet, and Waushara Counties.
- 920.751.4770 ext. 6826 | firstname.lastname@example.org